1 Single Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
Welcome to our 1 BR at The Appalachian Hotel. This fully furnished mountain front unit has all the amenities and luxuries that you expect for your resort getaway. Enjoy skiing, mtn biking, water park, outdoor pool/spa and great local attractions.
* Just remodeled with new decor and furniture mixing modern and rustic styles to create a warm relaxing space
* New flooring
* New paint
* New bedding
* Near full-size fridge
* 1 King Bed
* 1 Sofa Bed
* Fireplace – Gas – Just flip a switch
* Galley Kitchen with a near full size fridge
* Full bathroom – Separate shower (rain fall shower head) and bathtub
* Mountain front views
* Outdoor heated pool
* Two outdoor hot tubs
* Outdoor Sauna
* Underground parking with 1 parking pass. Additional cars can park across the street at the Mountain Creek lot when available. We don’t have a 2nd parking pass to hand out.
* Large outdoor heated pool
* Hot Tubs (2)
* Game room
* Fitness Room
* Café / Bar
* Con Operated Laundry Machines
The Mountain Creek Ski Resort is a 4-season resort that offers Alpine Skiing, Snow Boarding, Mountain Biking, Zip-Lining, restaurants, and a Water Park - all on site as well as a tree top experience down the road.
Vernon Township is in Sussex County New Jersey, USA. It is located about 1 hour from New York City and was established on April 8, 1793. Iron mining was prevalent during the mid-to-late 19th century. Mines such as Canister Mine, Williams Mine, and the Pochuck Mine created industry which spawned local businesses and brought rail travel to the town.
Today Vernon and the immediate area is an outdoor lover’s paradise. Here you will find a landscape consisting of residential and resort communities, farmland, apple orchards, pumpkin patches, bird watching, barns, horse farms and stables, lakes, fishing, and just so much natural beauty. The famous Appalachian Trail (AT) even runs through it! You will be amazed on what you will find only 1 hour outside of New York City.
Nearby attractions include the Appalachian Trail, Warwick Drive-in Movie Theater, Warwick’s historic Main Street, Antiquing, Horseback Riding, Restaurants, Wineries, Music venues like the “Blue Arrow Farm” and “Penning Farms”, Craft Beer Breweries, 9 golf courses, and "Lego Land NY" in 2021-2022 plus so much more!
We use a digital lock and change codes between guests automatically using the last 4 digits of your cell phone and start and end times
We have contactless check in
We are not a part of the hotel program so no need to go to the front desk
Due to new cleaning procedures, we cannot offer a late check-out. However, if no guest is departing on the day you arrive, we can most likely offer an early arrival!
We accept responsible guests who are 21 and over. If you are a group of friends, you must able 21 or older. No exceptions!
We welcome all races, religions, LGBT+ and everyone else, however, since we don't stay on the property, we don't host a group of guests under the age of 21
We rent to responsible families and a group of responsible adults who are ALL 21 years of age or older. Any group of individuals will need to list each guest and their ages. We have the right to ask for a driver’s license at any time.
GUESTS WHO MAY NOT FIND THIS RENTAL SUIATABLE
If your intention is to rent this condo to party and/or have more than the allowed # of guests in this condo at any given time, you are not a good fit and will not be allowed to book this condo. If you’re a parent looking to book a stay for your kids in high school, college, etc., then please book elsewhere
HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
• No smoking of any kind including cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, and “pot” inside the condo
• No illegal drugs in the condo or on the community grounds
• No pets of any kind are allowed in the condo or on the community grounds
• No events or large gatherings in the condo or on the community grounds
• Guest who is executing the booking must be at least 21 years old. If you are a group of friends, then all guests must be 24-year-old or older. We have the right to ask for a copy of each person's driver's license.
• No food or drink other than water is allowed in the bedrooms
• No locals can book a stay unless they communicate with us before a booking is executed
• No more than 4 guests can be in the condo or on the community grounds
• Guest understands this is a self-check in rental and guest agrees they are willing and able to follow the self-check in procedures that will be provided to them before the arrival date.
• The rental nor the community can be used as a house of worship
• No candles can be lite inside the condo or community
• The bed and bed frames cannot be moved
• The furniture cannot be moved except for a chair
• No extra mattresses can be brought into nor used inside the rental
1 Single Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
For SC,WV & NJ rentals:
If you cancel your reservation 14 days (30 for holidays) before your arrival date we can send you a full refund, minus $75 if paid with a credit card or pay-pal. This does not include any rental that is over a week. Any rental over a week will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. No cancellations are allowed for our condos in NJ if mountain facilities are closed since we cannot control the weather.
NC rentals: No cancellations permitted at all.
We highly recommend that you buy travel insurance.
Policies for all of our rentals:
No pets of any kind are allowed in the condo at any time or on the deck,patio,balcony, etc
No smoking inside the condo. This includes e-cigs
No illegal drugs inside the condo or on the deck,patio,balcony, etc
No parties in the condo or on the deck,patio,balcony, etc
No subletting of the condo is allowed at any time
A fully refundable security deposit is mandatory. But we usually only place a hold on the funds. The amount charged depends on the specific condo. This security deposit turns into a damage deposit once rent is paid in full. The hold will just expire about a week after your stay.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Beautiful unit with a spectacular view of the mountain and pool area. So clean and peacefully decorated. The owner was extremely pleasant to work with and the communication was great! Definitely would go back.
Very well run AirBnB operation. We were visiting the Mountain Creek bike park and it was fantastic to be able to have this place at the base of the runs to chill and spend the nights. The condo is super clean and laid out like a hotel. Nice vibe. The kitchen is small, but appropriate for making simple meals like pasta, grilled cheese, eggs etc. Bed is comfy. Access to the pool was a big bonus after a hot dusty day of riding. Thanks to Gerald and team for making it such and easy and comfy stay.
from $149 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com