1 Sofa Bed
This 1 BR condo located is located at Black Creek Sanctuary at Mountain Creek NJ. It is lake front has a master bedroom with a King Bed, has a full sofa couch and sleeps up to 4 guests. Enjoy the full kitchen, gas fireplace, and a large bathroom
This beautiful condo features over 900 square feet of living space making you and your family feel right at home. The living area with its expansive windows has beautiful views of the water and nature just outside. You might be lucky enough to view wildlife in the distance including deer and black bear.
Featuring free Wi-Fi internet, 2 LCD Smart TVs, a gas fireplace, a washer and dryer, and fully stocked with towels, blankets, and basic toiletries, this property provides all the comforts of home and then some. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary appliances needed, including a toaster, stove, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, etc.
Gather with family or friends to dine on the deck or around the dining table or in front of the fireplace while you take in wetland views. Before settling down for a quiet, peaceful night in the comfy king-sized bed, take the time to enjoy the on-site children's pool, swimming pool and hot tubs, or roast marshmallows on the outdoor fire-pit. The amazing scenery viewed from the living area and deck does not disappoint. Whether clothed in gorgeous fall foliage, spring and summer greens, or winter whites, the valley vistas will melt your stress away.
Located in the heart of the New Jersey Skylands region, the gated community of Black Creek Sanctuary is nestled against the Black Creek wetlands and is part of the Mountain Crk Ski/Bike/Water Park Resort. Crystal Springs Resort, known for its rejuvenating day spas and six extraordinary golf courses, is only minutes away. Some of the best golfing in all of New Jersey can be found at award-winning Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, and Hickory Hill.
Mountain Creek Resort just across the street from Black Creek offers the thrills of alpine skiing and boarding, a world-class mountain bike park or the refreshing diversions of a dynamic water park. And, don't miss the chance to experience Zip-Lining. Buckle up your ski boots and hop the Mtn Creek provided shuttle bus, available upon request, to the Mountain Creek Resort ski area or to the Drop-Zone Snow Tubing Park just across the street!
There's so much more to explore throughout the area, you won't know where to go first: the quaint village of Warwick, New York, the numerous local wineries, the pick-your-own farms, or the many Sussex County State Parks like WayWayanda. Your getaway to Black Creek Sanctuary promises to be an unforgettable vacation right in the middle of an outdoor New Jersey playground. No matter how you plan to spend your time here, this excellent Vernon vacation rental condo ensures a truly peaceful getaway, filled with complete relaxation, splendid natural scenery, and so much outdoor recreation!
• Small hotel like shampoo (1-2)
• Small hotel like soap (1-2)
• Coffee (k cups) (4) when in stock
• Toilet Paper (1-2)
• Paper Towels (1) when in stock
• Napkins - when in stock
• Water bottles (2) when in stock
• Large Pool (Open in the summer only from Memorial day through Labor day)
• Kiddie pool (Open in the summer only from Memorial day through Labor day)
• Hot Tub #1
• Hot Tub #2
* Basketball/Tennis court
• Quality Picnic tables
• Community BBQs (1 hour use at a time and guests must clean them)
ATTRACTIONS JUST ACROSS THE STREET:
• Mountain Creek Ski Resort
• Mountain Creek Bike Resort
• Mountain Creek Water Park
• Appalachian Trail (AT)
• Pochuck hiking trail
• Stairway to Heaven trail
• Warwick Winery
• Skylands Ice Rink
• Legends Riding Stables
• Applewood Winery
• Pine Island Brewery
• Ballyowen golf course
• Black Bear gold course
• Wild Turkey golf course
• Minerals golf course
• Crystal Springs golf course
• Cascades gold course
• Leadbetter golf academy
• Wawayanda State Park
• Sterling Mineral Mines
• Candy Shoppe
• Heavenly Hill Farms
• Pennings Farms
• Zoom Zip-Line
• Tree-Escape Experience
• Solve it Escape Room
• Fox Ridge Farms
• Warwick Drive-In Movie Theater
• Maskar Orchids
• Long Pond Ironworks State Park
• Space Farms Zoo & Museum
• Mount Peter
• High Point State Park
HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
• No smoking of any kind inside the condo including cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, and “pot”
• No illegal drugs in the condo or on the community grounds
• No pets of any kind are allowed in the condo or on the community grounds
• No events or large gatherings in the condo or on the community grounds
• Guest who is executing the booking must be at least 21 years old. If you are a group of friends If you are a group of friend’s then all guests must be 21 year old or older.
* No locals can book a stay unless they communicate with us before a booking is executed
• No more than 4 guests can stay in the condo or on the community grounds
• All guests must agree to the community rules posted within the community and on our site www.BlackCreekSanctuary.com
• Guest understands this is a self-check in rental that utilizes an electronic digital lock and guest agrees they are willing and able to follow the self-check in procedures that will be provided to them before the arrival date and guest agrees they are willing and able to follow the self-check in procedures that will be provided to them before the arrival date. They can be found on www.BlackCreekSanctuary.com.
• The rental nor the community can be used as a house of worship
• No candles can be lite inside the condo or community
• The bed and bed frames cannot be moved
• The furniture cannot be moved including mattresses
• No extra mattresses can be brought into nor used inside the rental
• No gathering just outside the rental except for the patio or deck and even then its just for the # of people the unit is listed as sleeping.
"We welcome all races, religions, LGBT+ and everyone else, however, since we don't stay on the property, we don't host guests under the age of 21 unless accompanied by older family members."
We are only 25.7 Miles from the World Headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses!
*****You must have a picture on Air BnB and it must be you so we know your a real person. Again it must be you. If you have no picture we will cancel the booking after giving you a shot to add one.*****
If you find issues with the condo upon arrival or during your stay we need to know about it so we can address. If you tell us after the stay we did not have the opportunity to fix it so we will not accept and refund request.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
For SC,WV & NJ rentals:
If you cancel your reservation 14 days (30 for holidays) before your arrival date we can send you a full refund, minus $75 if paid with a credit card or pay-pal. This does not include any rental that is over a week. Any rental over a week will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. No cancellations are allowed for our condos in NJ if mountain facilities are closed since we cannot control the weather.
NC rentals: No cancellations permitted at all.
We highly recommend that you buy travel insurance.
Policies for all of our rentals:
No pets of any kind are allowed in the condo at any time or on the deck,patio,balcony, etc
No smoking inside the condo. This includes e-cigs
No illegal drugs inside the condo or on the deck,patio,balcony, etc
No parties in the condo or on the deck,patio,balcony, etc
No subletting of the condo is allowed at any time
A fully refundable security deposit is mandatory. But we usually only place a hold on the funds. The amount charged depends on the specific condo. This security deposit turns into a damage deposit once rent is paid in full. The hold will just expire about a week after your stay.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
A great place to stay. Easy access to mountain creek with plenty to do in the surrounding areas
Great location very close to mountain creek for skiing and snowboarding. Host Gerald was very accommodating and was very quick to respond with questions we had. Thank you Gerald for letting us stay at your place, would book here again!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The condo is amazing, very cozy and quaint. Looks better then the pictures .
The pictures do NOT do this place justice. Such a lovely stay and would definitely recommend. If you’re planning on skiing mountain creek, don’t overthink or second guess—just book!
I love this place!
We had a wonderful stay. Everything we needed was there, plus so many extra touches --baskets to put things in, throws on the sofa, board games and books, cooking utensils. We loved the fireplace and the great nature and lake view. It was very clean, comfortable, spacious, well equipped and furnished. Gerald was attentive and responsive. It was the perfect place to have a restorative weekend and we can't wait to come back.
Gerald’s place was clean and a great location. He was very responsive to questions and communicative. Would love to stay there again!
Great stay, we loved our time at this condo. The condo itself was very nice and clean, tennis/basketball court was alot of fun, would definitely come back. The bed is a bit firm, but aside from that everything was perfect.
Scenic and quiet neighborhood, had a relaxing time. Thank you for the accommodation, will definitely visit again!
Gerald was an awesome host, responded very quickly to a last minute booking. the condo was adorable, very quiet area and relaxing.
Amazing location. if you're trying to get out of the city and really feel out of the city, fantastic place.
Usually my reservations are for the whole place to myself, but this condo and location were great. Had a great lodge feel, and I can see if someone came to the area for skiing it would be perfect.
We loved our getaway to this sparkling clean condo. It was nice and easy to access - on the first floor. The patio was beautiful and enjoyable. We will definitely return!
Overall the space and location are great. The host is very responsive.
Great stay and host!
from $159 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com